MASTER OF ARTS IN TEACHING ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE
Our Master in Teaching English as a Second Language (TESOL) can give you the tools to help make the world a better place and improve opportunities for non-English speaking students.
Emporia State offers one of the few 100% online TESOL graduate degrees in the nation. A university that is more than just talk:
• A totally accredited, top-tier university, according to U.S. News & World Reports.
• Mentoring with one-on-one support from a caring faculty.
• Online degree equivalent to benefits and degree status of on-campus program.
• Prepares you to work with ESL Learners in K-12 and adult learning environments.
• Prepares current teachers to engage students from around the world.
To find out more, click the Request More Information button on the right.