Master of Science in Special Education
Looking for a quality online master of science in special education that is amazingly affordable?
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that more than 77,000 new jobs in special education will be added to the nearly half a million existing jobs over the next decade. But numbers aside, most people going into this vital field consider it as much a calling as it is a career. Emporia State University’s master of science in special education with an adaptive or gifted, talented, and creative concentration gives you the tools to take a leadership role in this life-changing field.
What makes our degree program your best choice?
• A Top Program: A statement from the U.S. Department of Education noted "Graduates of the Teachers College are highly sought-after by school districts because of their depth of knowledge and thoroughness of training and experience they bring to the classroom."
• Tradition of Excellence: The Teachers College drew praise from Edutopia, a magazine published by the George Lucas Foundation, for being one of 10 schools of education "blazing the trail to better practices" and in Educating School Teachers, a national study, for being one of four "exemplary" education programs in the nation.
• A Great Value: Emporia State is ranked in the top 25 nationally for most affordable schools and mentioned as having a high return on investment of your tuition dollars by AffordableCollegeOnline.org.
• Real Experience: The degree program is online with the added advantage of a practicum in school-based settings.
To find out more, fill out the form on the right.
Graduate Tuition & Campus Activity Fees
|School of Library & Information Management (SLIM)||$325.25*||$845.75*|
Costs are per credit hour
* Does not include tech fee of $8.30 per credit hour
‡ Does not include additional fee for Distance Education of $42 per course