MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Looking for an MBA that fits your schedule, is one of the top accredited programs in the world, and is amazingly affordable?
At Emporia State University, our School of Business is AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accredited, a designation held by less than 5 percent of the business schools worldwide and an accreditation that employers know and respect.
To go along with our prestigious accreditation, we also offer you:
1. Flexibility: You can complete your MBA on our Emporia campus or totally online.
3. One of the Best: An education rated one of "Best Midwestern" and called "a great education at an affordable price, with a close knit faculty and students who live with a definite focus on academics," by The Princeton Review.
4. Great Value: Our online MBA was ranked No. 19 in the nation for affordability by affordablecollegesonline.org.
5. GMAT or GRE Waiver: We offer you a waiver from taking the GMAT or GRE if you have an overall GPA of 3.50 or better from an AACSB-accredited undergraduate program.
To find out more, submit the Request More Information form on the right.
Graduate Tuition & Campus Activity Fees
|School of Library & Information Management (SLIM)||$325.25*||$845.75*|
Costs are per credit hour
* Does not include tech fee of $8.30 per credit hour
‡ Does not include additional fee for Distance Education of $42 per course