MASTER OF ACCOUNTANCY
Do you want to take your accounting career to the next level? Then you need to consider the Master of Accountancy (MAcc) at Emporia State University.
At Emporia State, our School of Business is AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accredited, a designation held by less than 5 percent of the business schools worldwide and an accreditation that employers know and respect.
And now, we offer you a waiver from taking the GMAT or GRE if you have an overall GPA of 3.50 or better from an AACSB-accredited undergraduate program.
To go along with our prestigious accreditation, we also offer you:
• A program ranked as Best Online Graduate Business Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
• An education rated one of the “Best of the Midwest” by The Princeton Review.
• A school ranked in the top 25 nationally for most affordable and mentioned as having a high return on investment of your tuition dollars by Affordable Colleges Online.
• A program that provides you the tools and competencies to develop professionally so you can think critically and solve issues and problems in the accounting field.
The MAcc degree from Emporia State provides you the skills required for the CPA exam and increased responsibilities in accounting.
And at Emporia State, we offer you the option of taking the program completely online or as a combination of online and face-to-face classes at the Emporia State campus or its Kansas City location.
To find out even more, fill out the form on the right.
Graduate Tuition & Campus Activity Fees
|School of Library & Information Management (SLIM)||$325.25*||$845.75*|
Costs are per credit hour
* Does not include tech fee of $8.30 per credit hour
‡ Does not include additional fee for Distance Education of $42 per course