MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATICS WITH A CONCENTRATION IN NURSING
Do you want to help those in need of quality healthcare and play a major part in cutting medical costs? Our online degree in Informatics with a concentration in nursing can give you the tools for career success.
• The American Medical Informatics Association states that as many as 70,000 nursing informatics specialists may be needed in the next five years.
• This 36-credit-hour online graduate degree is a collaboration between the School of Library and Information Management and the School of Business at Emporia State.
• The program is open for admission to Kansas students and those in the Kansas City, MO metropolitan area and will be expanded geographically with additional concentrations in 2016.
• The Informatics program provides valuable experience through a supervised practicum that is one of the most important components of the learning process.
• Be a part of the information profession that has exciting career opportunities such as clinical informatics analyst, informatics nurse, healthcare informatics specialist, medical data analyst, health systems analyst, and many more.
To find out more, click the Request More Information button on the right.