Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction
Emporia State University has been producing outstanding teachers and administrators since 1863. We know what we are doing and we can make you the best you can be. The proof is in the huge number of Emporia State graduates working in education in Kansas and all over the United States. And more proof is the experience of Emporia State graduates walking into a teaching career fair and being greeted with, “You are an Emporia State grad? You are hired.”
Need some more proof of the value an Emporia State degree in education, specifically in curriculum and instruction, offers you?
• A totally accredited, top-tier university, according to U.S. News & World Reports
• A program that provides you with flexibility and convenience – the C&I program is completely online
• A program that allows you to choose from a variety of emphases tailored to meet your needs – Teaching/Learning Specialist, National Board Certification, or Curriculum Leadership
• A program that expands the educator’s background in an effort to bridge theory to practice
• A program that will help you transform education
Join us at Emporia State if you want to be ultra-qualified educator in the area of curriculum and instruction, need a program that comes where you are via our online program, is award-winning, and will fulfill your vision of being a leader that can truly change education in the world.