Graduate Certificate Program in Mathematics
This graduate certificate program is intended for high school teachers teaching dual/concurrent enrollment courses and community college faculty who need additional graduate study in order to meet the minimum qualifications of the Higher Learning Commission and other regional accreditors. NOTE: Each institution offering college-level instruction retains sole responsibility for determining if and how its faculty members meet the accreditor’s faculty qualifications.
- MA 701: Mathematical Proofs
- At least 3 credit hours in Analysis
- At least 3 credit hours in Algebra
- At least 3 credit hours in Statistics or Applied Mathematics
18 total credit hours (6 courses)
Why Emporia State?
- Emporia State is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Emporia State is ranked No. 1 among Kansas colleges and universities for both online graduate education and online non-MBA programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Nationally, Emporia State ranked No. 30 of 267 schools for its graduate education programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Several faculty have won teaching awards or hold leadership positions in regional and national organizations.
- Enroll in the ESU Graduate Certificate Program, complete the prescribed course of study, and receive the certificate.
Enroll in the ESU Graduate Certificate Program, complete the prescribed courses for the certificate, then complete the remainder of the master’s curriculum.